~T3~ Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~T3~ Forum

Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

this round

Go down 
AuthorMessage
playing?

this round Empty
PostSubject: this round   this round EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:02 pm

is ~T3~ playing this round, I am in the game again and stable and want to be a part again. if not, any members playing ?
Back to top Go down
lcadt_11

this round Empty
PostSubject: playing?   this round EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:05 pm

this is my name this round by the way lcadt_118, was lcadt118 without the _ before
Back to top Go down
HunterGr

this round Empty
PostSubject: ~T3~   this round EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:18 pm

hey guyz im going for my 2nd round am i still welcome here??
^____^..
it's me huntergrey
har har..
^___^
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Officer
Officer

this round Empty
PostSubject: Re: this round   this round EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:43 am

hey guys nice to see that some of you have come back to us. Our alliance will exist at some point but i just registered about 2 days ago. once I am ready to set up the alliance i will message you guys and let you know. in the mean time here a few tips for you guys:
1. continue to grow
2. build crannies in order to keep your resources
3. build as many troops as you can, you are gonna need them.
4. get your residence/palace up as fast as you can so that way when the alliance is set up you all are ready to train settlers.
5. RAID!RAID!RAID! I can not stress that enough. Last round I got a bad rap for trying to keep everyone safe so this round we are going for it, we are going to raid and attacked and hopefully kick some major ass.

The leadership will be small since obviously most of the leaders from last round wouldnt stand up for our alliance and those who did most likely wont be returning. so at the moment you guys are stuck with me. but we will still have a blast and this round will hopefully be alot more organized then last Smile any questions feel free to email me at KadenceKullen@hotmail.com since we wont be using this site for our alliance business.

Welcome back guys/girls!

Trinity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

this round Empty
PostSubject: Re: this round   this round Empty

Back to top Go down

this round
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~T3~ Forum :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: